Here are some pictures that don't really fit into a particular post but I wanted to include on the blog anyway. Here is Emmie in her kitty ears... she can't decide if she wants to be Elsa or a kitty for Halloween. Since we have both costumes, she will have the luxury of making up her mind at the last minute, as long as she doesn't choose something else entirely...
Eli found a leaf bug a few weeks back when we were playing after school. He went around to all the kids on the playground to show them. It was pretty cute.
The boys have made some lego duplo structures lately they have wanted me to take pictures of. They worked really hard on this zoo/swimming pool. The swimming pool is on the left, and the zoo is on the right.
View from the other side.
Benjy's robot
This is Mrs. Delevoryas, the boys' violin teacher. Benjy likes to mess with my phone when it's not his turn for lesson, and he takes lots of stealth pictures.
I know this post is brief and the comments are spare, but I'm so excited to be caught up on the blog for the first time in months! Now I'm off to get some other stuff done. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment