Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Valentine's Day

We had a lovely day of love, and I would love to write about it. :) The boys got their valentines ready on Monday for their class parties Tuesday. Benjy made a "Love Bug" box to hold his Valentine's cards. 
 I got some pictures of my little loves Tuesday morning before school.
 Oops, missed Benjy...
 One more picture was too much for Jane.
I met Justin downtown for lunch that day. I picked him up at work and we went to eat at Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian churrascaria. Emme got to come along with us-- lucky girl!
 After lunch, I rushed back to the kids' school for their Valentine's parties. Here is Benjy with his friend Sophie:

 Emme and Sophie's sister Addison 
 Making beaded bracelets
Eli's class decorated bags to hold their valentines and then watched a Charlie Brown Valentine (I think that's what it was). Their teacher likes low-key parties! 
When we got home, the kids found their Valentine's surprises I had put on their pillows. Emme got this "pink kitty" she had seen at Target and really wanted.
 Eli was a mustachio'ed Monsieur.
I had been planning to make our special Valentine's dinner (this would be the second year) of mini beef wellingtons, but Justin and I were so full from lunch and the kids were so stuffed with candy that I decided to wait and do it Wednesday night, when everyone would be hungry for it. All in all we had a special, lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment